who are we?
Your Christian family church.
Welcome to the online home of Regina Victory Church (RVC). We are a Christian family church where people come to believe, belong and become. Most importantly, we are a place where people from all walks of life gather just as they are.
We are so glad you've joined us.
In one true and living God, eternally existing and revealed to us as the Father, Creator of all things; the Son, Jesus Christ, God Incarnate, and the Holy Spirit.
In the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, death for our sins, bodily resurrection, ascension unto God, and imminent return in power and glory.
The Holy Scriptures are the inspired and complete revelation of God’s will concerning man’s salvation through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ.
That men are saved solely through faith in God’s grace as displayed in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Water baptism, a public declaration that a believer has died with Christ & risen to walk a life of holiness & love.
In the unity of all true believers as members of the universal body of Christ regardless of denominational affiliation.
In the celebration of the Lord’s Supper as a remembrance of Jesus.
In the ministry of the Holy Spirit:
By the inward witness of salvation to the believer
By daily guidance and the growth of Christ-like character
By the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, an experience distinct from and following the new birth
Evidenced initially by speaking with other tongues and subsequently by the manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service
By the manifestation of the supernatural gifts of the Spirit as listed in 1 Corinthians 12:8-10
That Jesus Christ is coming again to gather all His saints unto Himself. Those who have not accepted His redemptive work on their behalf will suffer eternal separation from the Godhead and burn in the lake of fire.
That following His return Jesus Christ will rule and reign for one thousand years on the earth.
10 tenets of victory
1. God is the author of Victory Churches.
2. God is the source of all our needs – financial, spiritual, physical, relational, or otherwise.
3. We have a lifetime commitment to our vision.
4. We purpose to be continually renewed in our vision and our mind.
5. People are the focus of our ministry, not programs.
6. We believe every problem can get solved.
7. Teamwork and agreement is the place of power.
8. We seek to lead through relationship rather than position.
9. We are committed to increase, as opposed to maintenance.
10. We hold the Word of God to be true and every contrary circumstance subject to change.